The Vortex Catalytic Converter Cutter
- The hydraulic cutter is used to snip off the vehicles catalytic converter easily, without destroying the valuable catalyst inside
- The cutters work from either an air driven power pack or a traditional electric motor driven power pack. Either way they operate at 10000 PSI.
- They produce a 21 ton (46000lbs) cutting force through high tensile specialy heat treated blades.
- The power twist handle automatically stops the cutter when released.
- With the fully air powered unit it is safe to use whilst extracting the fuel with the Vortex fuel tool.
What does the customer get?
- A fast return on investment, with the average price for a `cat’ it doesn’t take many cars to get a return on your investment.
- A safe, efficient and easy to use product that will save the yard operatives time and protect them from risks associated with cutting them off using a saw or oxy acetylene.
- Modular design of the cutter makes maintenance easy.
- Built in relief valves for operator and equipment protection
- Interchangeable blade designs
Why does a customer buy Vortex cutters?
- Resale of cats is a highly profitable business.
- Anything that makes the process time faster, more efficient and simple is an obvious benefit.
- Cost effective compared with other brands
- Easy to use with minimum training requirement.
- Can be used whilst extracting gasoline with air powered hydraulic unit.
- Quick return on investment
- Service and support for the tool from the manufacturer.